Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Modules Deactivated?

Options
BenTKT
edited November 2016 in Install & activation

Hi everyone, I seem to have some problems with my Bitdefender recently, and couldn't find the solution online.

I subscribed to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus in early 2016, and did not have any issues with it. However, recently, i noticed that the menu button disappeared, and the modules seemed to have been deactivated. Please refer to the attached images for a better understanding of the issue.

When i click the options in the modules [E.g. Firewall or Antispam], it would redirect me to bitdefender.com to buy its products. It sounded like my account got deactivated, but I actually still have 303 days left for the product. I have also tried repairing Bitdefender through 'Programs and Features' in control panel, but it doesn't seem to work.

Please help me to understand and solve this problem if you have encountered/knowledge about it:) Thanks in advance!

Information on product:

Name: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2016

Version: 20.0.29.1550

Information on Operating System:

Windows 7 Professional

64 Bit Operating system

Intel(R) Core(TM) i6-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz

P.S.Sorry, i am not a very tech-saavy person, so please do tell me if i have missed out any important information :D

Bitdefender issue.png

Bitdefender issue 2.png

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

The Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus does not feature a Firewall/Anti-Spam that is why you can see those options greyed out.

When you click on them you are redirected to upgrade to a product that has those features, should you ever want to upgrade it will be just one click away.