Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund

Options

Hello,

I have been trying to get a refund for approximately two weeks now. My ticket number is 2016111811310001.

I have made phone calls, used live chat and sent many many emails but still I have not got a refund. They offered me 1/2 price or two years for the price of one but I simply request a full refund. I have not even even activated the program and would not know how too even if I wanted too. 

The person in customer care is simply now not responding to my emails (in the hopes I'll just go away I guess). 

Unfortunately,  am I pensioner and whilst $69 might not be much to most here it is a lot of money to me and I will not go away. 

I actually think the program has it's merits but the customer service is (thus far), poor at best. 

Can anyone one please give me some advice or point me in the right direction as to how I can get my money back?

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with our support.

The order has been processed by our commercial team and you should have a confirmation email in your inbox.

This discussion has been closed.