COMMUNITY UPGRADE

Step 1 - clean-up of all spam posts & accounts.
Step 2 - new content developement
Step 3 - visual overhaul

What is the new WiFi Advisor and Public WiFi Profile?

I don't understand how does the new WiFi advisor and Public WiFi profile work.

1) So I keep moving between my home, my parent's home, my sister's home, my office etc - which is all home/office WiFi. There is no way to tell Bitdefender that more than one such place is a home network. Not everything is public WiFi. 

2) Homegroups do not work when not in Home WiFi mode. Seriously, the worst firewall ever. 

3) Whenever I go to any of the other networks, it tells me I am connected to an insecure Public WiFi. If I try to check the WiFi Advisor, the advisor says I am in a secure network because of strong password etc. Then why do you keep warning me that I am in an insecure network on one hand and then tell me that I am in a secure network on the advisor? Seems like the two modules don't even talk to each other. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.