Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Discouraged with customer support

Options
WyoRip
edited December 2016 in General

After using and recommending bitdefender products for the last 6 years I am extremely discouraged. On black friday in November I purchased a renewal directly from bitdefender's website for my subscription $24.95. I had configured my account with advangate to NOT renew automatically. However, before I could enter my activation code Advangate and Bitdefender renewed my subscription for $59.95  ... Double the price they were advertising on their website.

I contacted Advangate, who said they needed to contact Bitdefender. Bitdefender created a ticket and said they would issue a refund. They did deactivate the $59.95 serial code immediately! 30 days pass, and still no refund. So, I call the support number and talk to a real person. They say that a refund has been approved and it should be all set. Now three weeks have passed and still a refund hasn't been issued to my paypal account.

I know it's only $59.95, but it's the principle of the situation as well.

order

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the situation you encountered.

Due to the nature of the situation this case will be handled via email with the commercial support team.

I also noticed that they sent you a email regarding this situation.

This discussion has been closed.