Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Purchasing error how to track ticket number....?

Options

Hi

I have purchased Total Security 2017 and when that transaction completed I am guessing that I must have clicked the wrong button as somehow a remote install thing was also bought, which cost more than the security package.

I logged into my Avangate account and it shows the purchase which was in error :   order ID 56619716 and so I mailed Bitdefender support and I got an automated response with a ticket number 2017010711000002 to ask for a refund.

Even though the mail states that I can track this via the above number how can I actually do this....? And when can I expect a refund....?

I did search the forums but only found some posts a few years old asking the same and a reply saying that Bitdefender is going through some changes right now, that was in 2012.

Thanks

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Due to the privacy requirements commercial issues have no place on the forum.

The commercial team will contact you via email with more details. Their usual response time is around 24 to 48 hours.

This discussion has been closed.