Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Contacted them 3x

Options

I am so fed up with this company. I am not a real brain on the computer but can get by. I have been having problems with Bit since I purchased it. I just continue to limp along for two weeks , well I'm tired of filling out requests, no one to talk to direct just get e-mails back they are working on it...really how are they working on my problem?

Just so the rest of you know what issue I have been dealing with : 1) We sell our product everywhere but Bit has changed the way Amazon appears...looks like a bunch of data written at the top always need to refresh the page...every page I change to

2) this is the worse part we get almost NO NOTICES of sales to our e-mail like we have for years. Now we have to go to PayPal every hour on the hour and check to see who has made a purchase

What BS Contacting credit card company getting my money back...headed back to Norton never had any issues with them