Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is my Bitdefender works properly?

Options
pablos2605
edited February 2017 in General

Hi,

1) When I don’t use the computer for several days, I see the information (after turn it on) that the computer is at risk. But the automatic update of virus definitions lists does not start! (I have an automatic update option “ON” in settings). Other antivirus programs work in that way… This situation lasts for an hour and then automatic update starts. After an hour!. Previously nothing happens unless you manually run an update. The question is: Is it safe for my computer - especially when it is not used for a long time? I thought Bitdefender should run as a first process after turning on the computer and the first task should be the downloading of updates.

2) The password manager (wallet) window opens after 3-4 minutes from system starts. Why so late? My laptops are pretty good (i5/i7 2.50 Ghz, 6GB RAM)

I'm sorry for my English ;-)

Regards

Paul

EDIT: I use Bitdefender Total Security 2017 (Windows 10)

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please let me know what build version of the product are you using ?

Do you have Profiles active? Try deactivating the profiles and see if the issue reappears.