Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wireless photo camera cannot “talk” to the PC after BD installation

Options
Coolshrek
edited March 2017 in Protection

Hello there, I’m looking for a little help from some knowledgeable folks, please…

This is the scenario:

1. Installed Canon G7X’s bits and pieces – camera and the PC “talk” and “see” with each other in a few seconds without any problems at all and I can transfer pics from the camera to the PC

2.  The moment I install BD the camera can only see the Router but the camera just cannot find the PC

3. Since this thing is driving me insane, in order to eliminate everything else, I reinstalled WIN10 and I can replicate this behaviour every time without fail. There are 3 programs on the PC: WIN10, BD and the Canon’s software.  

Is there anything that I can “tell” BD so it lets the bloody camera and the PC "talk" to one another? May this be a Firewall issue perhaps? Open some “Ports”, create some “Rules” for wireless devices, anything..? Or just request my money back and try another Antivirus? From what I am reading is a fairly common problem with an antivirus installed and it should not be this hard!

Comments