File Vault Doesn't Work at All

I cannot open a File Vault once it is created.  Here are screenshots of the errors I have gotten trying to use it.  I think it's ridiculous that I paid so much for Bitdefender after reading rave reviews only to find that one of the main reasons I purchased Bitdefender over other options was the encryption tool that doesn't even work.  I have searched everywhere for a fix for this problem, but found nothing.  I have tried to email Bitdefender customer support, but the email contact form on the website doesn't even work.  I either want a real fix for this problem, or I want a full refund.

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

Firstly please ensure you remove any other security solution from the machine

Secondly ensure you have full administrative rights on that windows user.

Also try to create the Vault in a different location and see if that makes any difference. (try a different drive or partition)

Should the issue still persist please use this email bitsy@bitdefender.com to contact our support team and provide them with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html