Central not updated

Hello! I bought Total Security 2017 some days ago. I installed it in 3 devices (2 computers and 1 smartphone). In all of them I had bitdefender free. Obviously, before install Total Security I unistalled the free versions and I did a reboot.

My problem is: on Bitdefender Central I can see, correctly, that I have installed Total Security on 3 devices (of 5 max) for example in "My subscriptions" but on "My devices" I can see the two computers with "The free protection...". So I cannot use the functions of Total Security like the anti-theft, for example. Everything it's ok with the smartphone.

On the devices everything works smooth, the problem is only on "my devices" on Central.

I already opened a ticket around 72h ago, but no answers at all. Someone can help me? If could be useful my ticket number is: 2017040108160001. Thanks a lot

Comments

• Andry
    edited April 2017

Answer received but completely useless. They told I have free edition installed and so unistall it and install my paid version. This is completely false. I HAD the free version but I completely unistalled it (using also some softwares like CCleaner). I really don't know what else do.

My first experience with a paid version of this suite was not very good :(

Edit: solved with phone support. If you have before a free version of Bitdefender, remember to first unistall completely it (obviously), reboot your computer BUT ALSO remove the devices from Central. Now, install Total Security from Central OR, if you already did it, login again inside the software (change account->login again).