Come on Bitdefender !!

I've already got one ticket in to Support on another bug. Now tonight I'm scanning a one TB external Hard Drive and now for over an Hour and Thirty Minutes the Progress Bar has been stuck on 2 %. It's obviously scanned more than 2% of the drive. It's just not showing the proper progress.  Another visual glitch after I just got one glitch solved after two months of bug reports and dealing with support.

Look, I love Bitdefender but it has become buggy and sluggish in performance lately. Come on people you can do better than this ! Get your code together ! 

BD 050117-3.png

Comments

• To update, the scan took almost four hours and the progress indicator never moved past the 2% mark.  Ok now I've got to deal with the other issue I'm having with BD 2017 not starting up properly in Win 7. 

And now today I installed my 5th License and get this.  Never happened on my other 4 installs.  So three different issues on three different computers in three days.  I know you can do better Bitdefender !

BD 050317.png

• Hello,

Please ensure that all other security solutions are removed from the machine and that Windows is in proper working condition with all the latest updates.

I would advise running a CHKDSK for the Scan issue and let me know if the issue persists.

For the tools, after clicking on Enable Tools if the tools don't return, please reboot the machine.

Alternatively please contact our support team via bisty@bitdefender.com with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html