Receiving Credit Alerts After Cancelling Service

I canceled my Bitdefender Identity Theft Protection service some time ago, but I am still receiving credit alerts from Bitdefender. (I still have your antivirus service). I contacted ID Watchdog at the contact number in the email from Bitdefender, 1-800-707-1836, and they told me to instead contact Bitdefender. The phone number they provided is 954-928-2795, which returns the message that the call can not be completed.

I have no way to access my former Bitdefender Identity Theft Protection account and wish to immediately terminate all credit alerts (free or otherwise) from Bitdefender, and revoke access to my credit files. Please advise how I can accomplish this. 

Comments

• Hello,

Identify Theft Protection was a partnership where we offered Watchdog along side the Bitdefender product.

To disable such alerts only they (Watchdog) can do so, as it is their platform.

• That is completely opposite to what ID Watchdog said. They said that they (ID Watchdog) can not stop the alerts or access the account and that it is Bitdefender that must do that. So, one of you is obviously incorrect.