Two Wallet Extensions in Chrome

Two different versions of the Wallet Extension for Chrome are showing the Chrome Settings to mange extension. One version is 21.1.9, the other is 18.21.5.  I have done a repair of Bitdefender, which didn't change anything.

Is this normal and expected?

Furthermore, I found this because at the upper right in Chrome the icon for Wallet is showing that the Wallet Extension is not enabled. I did get the dialog to enter the password for Wallet after rebooting, and it seems to be working.  Both instances of the Wallet Extension also show as enabled in Chrome Extension Settings.

Windows 10 Creator Edition.

Google Chrome Version Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Bitdefender Total Security 2017

Comments

• I see, so basically the two software are running in each other so it is not good, how about try to remove the old version, even though the old version is disabled or much better if you uninstall the two extension at the same then add the latest extension. default_happy.png

• Is this normal and expected?   I didn't install either one of them. It seems the BD setup did, of Chrome update, and BD repair didn't take out the extra. I'm not comfortable blindly uninstalling components installed as part of regular setups or auto updates.

Furthermore, on a 64bit machine it's not uncommon to have separate 32 and 64 bit versions installed -- there are both 32 and 64 bit browswers. This may be a case fo that. That could account for the different versions.

Thanks for your suggestion. it won't hurt to do those, of course.