Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

onedrive

Scallywag
edited July 2017 in Install activation

in protection features/safe files make sure you have protection at boot OFF.  i learned the hard way!  having this on disrupts onedrive when booting up your machine.  what happens is when you boot up your machine it says it cannot connect to your onedrive, it keeps popping up multiple windows to sign in to it and multiple windows of onedrive file explorer. it goes on and on until you select to sign in to onedrive yourself and wants to start onedrive all over again as if you are setting up for the first time. then you have to wait for all your files and folders to sync online and go green and then when you reboot/start your machine the whole thing start all over again! having safe files protection at boot off and you will not get any more problems.

Comments

• i have an idea. open CMD, uninstall onedrive. nobody needs that.

like this here:

@echo off

cls

set x86="%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe"

set x64="%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe"

echo Closing OneDrive process.

echo.

taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe > NUL 2>&1

ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > NUL 2>&1

echo Uninstalling OneDrive.

echo.

if exist %x64% (

%x64% /uninstall

) else (

%x86% /uninstall

)

ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > NUL 2>&1

echo Removing OneDrive leftovers.

echo.

rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1

rd "C:\OneDriveTemp" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1

rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1

rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1

echo Removeing OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel.

echo.

REG DELETE "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" /f > NUL 2>&1

REG DELETE "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" /f > NUL 2>&1

pause

try to copy this into the CMD box. i bought office 365 and i HATE onedrive. Spionage software too risky ya know. and i bought on amazon for 40 euros! can u believe. office 365.