Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New 2018 Version ######

Options

So you guys forced me to install the new Antivirus Free Edition on one machine.  And boy, is it terrible.

1) There's no apparent way to tell what version number is installed which was obvious in the prior version.

2) No way to see when the last update was done.  Today? Last week? Never?  Again it was obvious in the prior version.

3) It demanded I remove SpyBot from my machine when it wasn't even running.  Just sitting on the disk in case I ever get problems I want to scan for.  Multiple scanners sometimes find multiple problems.

4) So I find under "Help and Support" a link "Send Feedback".  That link of course does nothing useful.  It sends me to some page to submit fault tickets - and that page does not even include my version on it's drop down menu so I couldn't even submit general feedback as an error.

5) So I come to this forum.  Which demands I create a new account as distinct from my existing BitDefender account.  Oh, and it's obsessed with having a high security password.  For a #$%^ forum.  This isn't my bank account after all.

6) This new user interface is a real untrustworthy dog IMHO.  You've forced me to go out and investigate alternatives again.