Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Customer Service Flawed Logic

Options

Hi All,

This is not meant to badmouth Bitdefender, I mean it as a suggestion and recommendation from some of us especially those that have the current Win 7 ATD issue. By the looks of it TS 2018 might have been rushed to release due to the release from a competitor or just was not run through debugging very effectively.

I have been a Bitdefender Total Security user for many years and was running along with TS 2017 very nicely until TS 2018 came to market and decided it was time to upgrade the the latest and greatest version, Well as some may know it seems there is a known issue between Win 7 and ATD in that it will not enable on TS 2018. I have issues with a security program that is not a complete security package both from the standpoint of security and paying for something that is not working. The issue was brought to the attention of tech it seems back in mid July and we still have the same issue but they released other patches to the program.

Now for the kicker, TS 2017 which I was using and was working fine is no longer available so we cannot revert back to it no matter what, According to Bitdefender the program is outdated so no longer offered, But wait for it we can install TS 2016 instead, Last time I checked my math 2016 was older then 2017. So they remove the ability for us that have issues to revert and then offer us a 2 year old program that will not even have the features and protection afforded by TS 2017 (There lies the flawed logic).

My solution at this point in time was to install a trial version of Kapsersky Total Security 2018 which is working perfectly fine in all aspects, Haven't decided yet to leave the Bitdefender camp but if the less then stellar Tech support and resolution of issues from the development dept continue it will be a avenue that Bitdefender themselves will have forced me in to. All the subscription extensions do no good if the program itself cannot be utilized to 100% of Bitdefender's own release on what the program is capable of.

I hope some person that has some capacity to actually help the customers will read this and get these issues resolved.

Terry