Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[REQUEST INFO]How to allow file?

Options

Greetings:

I am a new user, testing this product, and already I ran into a few issues.

Issues, to be precise: game trainers by Ling.

These get quarantined automatically, despite these are clean programs, however they generate a false positive.

I restored these, but not even 10 seconds later these are again quarantined.

How do I prevent BD from deleting these?

How do I allow these from further scans?

I've looked around, but I cannot find a setting in which I can stop them from being quarantined.

Thank you:

Rataplan.

Comments

• So, while it did delete stuff that was not to be deleted, and refused to leave this very stuff alone, despite trying to tell the bloody program to ignore these files, and having these restored, only to be deleted in not even 10 seconds later, it did NOT do why I got it for: delete a frikken erotic pop up I got from somewhere.

I de-installed BitDefender MANUALLY, as the uninstaller simply hung at 25%, for 15 minutes.

Had to cold-boot my system into Safe Mode to get rid of it through CCleaner.

While Bitdefender promisses to be the best of the best, and seeing it failing the simplest of task, and annoyingly persist on deleting my game trainers, I am severely disappointed...

And not even being master in my own system (the persistently deleted files)?

Shame on you!

A mad ex-user.