Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Options in the folder properties

Options

After a full scan, missing option in the folder properties, why don't you fix the problem?

2017-09-10_081849.jpg

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

What Bitdefender product are you using ?

Firstly its not advisable to have more than one security solution on the same machine.

That is part of a disinfection process,  usually after the scan completes it reverts to normal. Would advise a reboot in your situation.

• Rampant
    Options

3 hours ago, Sorin G. said:

What Bitdefender product are you using ?

Bitdefender Client Security.

3 hours ago, Sorin G. said:

That is part of a disinfection process,  usually after the scan completes it reverts to normal. Would advise a reboot in your situation.

But it does not matter, the options in the folder properties, disappear when the scanning of any antivirus BitDefender, and even when the antivirus does not detect problems in the system. Why not make this patch optional, why would I do once again reboot, when I run the server? The screenshot shows what options are absent, it is a problem of the antivirus, which you don't want to fix for several years!

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

I would suggest contacting our SMB part of support to assist with your product.

Cloud : goldsupport@bitdefender.com

On-Premise : gzn-gs@bitdefender.com

This discussion has been closed.