Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ever Since I installed Bitdefender 2018, none of my online games work

Options

I purchased/installed bitdefender 2018 because I felt that I needed a proper and throughout anti-virus for my main PC.  Once purchased, none of my games/applications worked and I regret ever switching over from the free anti-virus I was using before.  I'm about to uninstall bitdefender and go back to the free version of Avast that I was using,

Comments

• coldrush39
    edited September 2017
    Options

Yes, this happens to me also in wow.  The time it takes for it to crash is varied and even lasted as long as an hour one time, but it always crashes mostly 5-10 mins after logging on.  I was fine with the 2017 suite... 

• Did they like crash? If it's just a network problem, probably just some issues in the Bitdefender Firewall. You can always turn the Bitdefender Firewall off and use Windows firewall in Bitdefender itself. If you still wanna use, Bitdefender firewall, just add an exception.

• It depended on the game. Certain games, like Rocket League, wouldn't even open.  Others, like Rainbow 6 Siege, would allow me to get into a multiplayer game for character selection, but then could never load fully into the game.  I ended up reinstalling bitdefender and removing all "protected" folders and I haven't had an issue since.