Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay with html5?!

Options

Ik gebruik Safepay en ben daar in principe zeer tevreden over. Recentelijk werd mij verzocht een update van Adobe Flash Player te installeren. Adobe heeft de vreselijke MacAfee Scan als optie embedded en standaard aangevinkt, welke ik altijd uitschakel. Echter dit maal zat deze mogelijkheid er niet bij en werd dit produkt zonder mijn instemming geinstalleerd. Via regedit heb ik dit 'wan'produkt moeten verwijderen. Mijn vraag is dus wanneer Bitdefender over gaat naar nieuwe standaards zoals html5?

I use Safepay and am very pleased with this option. But today i was unwantedly confronted with the following:

I had to update Adobe flash player and normally with it comes the option for MacAfee software. First of all I wonder why Bitdefender is accepting this possibility somehow embedded into their own product? 

What suprised me was that this time it didn't show this option, but afterwards noted it was installed without my consent. Hence the question when Safepay browser will be upgraded without Adobe flash player, preferable html5?