Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay is a great idea but...

Options

I must admit Safepay is a great idea but there's a small problem. With the ability to span multiple screens in Win 10, So does Safepay. I use a password safe for all of my passwords so needless to say with Safepay activated it to spans both of my screens, therefore I can no longer use my password safe. In most cases I have found that you cannot copy and paste passwords into most of the banking websites,  you have to type the password in and with passwords being over 10 characters, in UPPER and lower case , numbers, not to mention special characters this is a problem unless of course you have photographic memory. Granted, you could print out your passwords but to do this a couple of times a month is definitely a waste of paper. You could use another computer to hold your passwords but now we're using two computers. If using Safepay, if it had the ability to identify which screen is your primary screen then it would be great to use and I would definitely use it. If anyone out there has a solution or any suggestions, please let me know after all I could be missing something.