How to integrate BitDefender Box 2 into my network

I need to use BitDefender box 2 as bridged device, but can't seem to find a way to do it.

My current setup is, I have dual WAN coming into my Fortigate 100D then that goes into Open Mesh switch.  Even if I can put Fortigate 100D into bridged setup, but Box 2 doesn't have a 3rd RJ45 port to handle it. 

Thank you

Comments

• @bitdefender support, 

If no suggestions on how to integrate into my network, please provide return info.  I've tried to email, but got no answer.

Thank you

• Michael_BD
    Michael_BD Technical Support Manager BD Staff

Hi David, please check your email. We responded to your question yesterday.

• Michael,

Thank you for your reply.  As Box 2 can't be put into bridged mode, I don't think there is a way to integrate into my network.  Please provide the return info, so I can return the box 2.  The email reply was the same as the first email, just telling me to put it in front of my router.  As I have dual WAN, that would not work either.

Thank you,

David

• Good afternoon Bitdefender Box 2 support!

I've sent back the Bitdefender Box 2 via UPS, I forwarded the tracking number via email but it's been 6 weeks, I haven't seen any sort of refund or email reply from support.  Can I inquire on what's going on with my Bitdefender box 2 return?

Thank you!

• Michael_BD
    Michael_BD Technical Support Manager BD Staff

Hi, can you tell me your ticket number so that I can check the status on our side?