Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't add an application to whitelist

Options

total security 2018 - 22.0.19.242

i previously added an application to the advanced threat defense whitelist, so i know it was working. 

today i clicked add application to the whitelist - the add trusted application box popped up - i can navigate to the application and click on it. the OK button cannot be pressed as it is greyed  out.

i did a reinstall of total security 2018 but the problem is still there.

at the moment i have the advanced threat defense turned of.

hopefully someone can help - thank you

Comments

• don't worry - i've found out what the problem was. there was a stupid little box that i didn't see - when i checked the box now i can hit OK

• On 3/20/2018 at 7:25 PM, ethereal said:

don't worry - i've found out what the problem was. there was a stupid little box that i didn't see - when i checked the box now i can hit OK

Same problem - but I can't see a "stupid little box" to check? What/where is it? I'm sure the answer will make me feel stupid (just like bit defender tech support did, but they didn't provide an answer...).

• 25 minutes ago, ondefence said:

Same problem - but I can't see a "stupid little box" to check? What/where is it? I'm sure the answer will make me feel stupid (just like bit defender tech support did, but they didn't provide an answer...).

Ah - ok - so I'm silly/paranoid enough to not run using an acct with admin privileges - it would be nice if instead of disabling features by greying out bitdefender asked if you wanted to run / perform an action as admin (or even hinted that you needed to be admin)... Logging in as an admin user allowed whitelisting ...