Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Box 2 few months in

Not sure how everyone else feels but I have mixed reviews on box 2 after using it for a while.

While the software is pretty good minus a few features that are severly missing, the hardware needs to go to a recycler.

Yes I am aware it was never meant to be a firewall replacement but with the configuration of it being deployed there are some features really missing. Bitdefender should of picked 2 HW vendors and a UTM or open source FW company to pair with.

Example Untangle UTM, OPNSENSE, Netgear , Asus or Linksys. Yes I am aware of the Netgear add on but we are stilling wait probably not the fault of Bitdefender.

Missing features

Ability to VPN to my home IP not pay a 3rd party I have to pay for with very limited bandwidth

QOS for streaming media devices

Numerous HW or software failures requiring the box device to be powered off to fix.

Lack of notifications for infection alerts or critical system events or block notifications.

Lack of a gui, having to use the app is a big issue

Really need to look at a IFTT or Tasker integrations to include Amazon Alexa or Google Home also. If it is going to protect IOT it needs to be integrated.at some basic level for community development.

I see Bitdefender box softwaare filling a huge void in the consumer and prosumer space. Yes I am aware that it may require new software to be recomplied to run on an Intel chipset or ARM and memory optimization also. I do believe it will pay off especially in the OPN SENSE integration.

By no means is box 2 a terrible device I just have serious issues in it's current state and what seemed like a rush to market.