Request an activation code for a device

So I bought a license for 5 devices, and I thought I would be getting activation keys for each device that I would be using, but apprently (I think), I would need to log in my account for each device. So my problem is, I'm not the only who's gonna use it, and I'm not really keen to have my account distributed around, so is it possible to request some kind of activation key for each device I want to use?

Or is there some other kind of way?

Comments

• Hi, 

From a technical standpoint, there is nothing you can do, the subscription is managed and installed from a single account. Still, you may send an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com, to check if our commercial support team can somehow help with this. 

Thank you for understanding. 

• On 4/27/2018 at 2:57 AM, AeonSmith said:

So I bought a license for 5 devices, and I thought I would be getting activation keys for each device that I would be using, but apprently (I think), I would need to log in my account for each device. So my problem is, I'm not the only who's gonna use it, and I'm not really keen to have my account distributed around, so is it possible to request some kind of activation key for each device I want to use?

Or is there some other kind of way?

I think what you imply here it might be illegal mate. The "more devices" license means that you can install BD on more then 1 of your personal devices (by personal I mean devices that you own).

From what you are writing I suspect you purchased the 5 devices license and want to distribute them to someone else, thus not be willing to share your account. This might be illegal...