Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

each year the same crap

Options

This is the third year I set Auto-Renewal: to OFF and hey hey hey look, I got once more mail from avantgate that I am on auto-renewal if I don't cancel. I canceled the same day I bought bitdefender for one year like I always do and I always get spam at the end of the year. I don't won't to have mails from them and that's it. I already picked that option at the start when I bought bitdefender on their site. What else do I need to do? Jump of the building?

The last thread I wrote to this forum is the same crap about the same issue and I am being brain raped again like each year. And don't give me link to support, cause support will not do anything like 2 years in a row. And don't tell me I need to set Auto-Renewal: to off cause I always do. Just close this thread like you did last year, that is probably the only solution which is possible at your end lol

Comments

This discussion has been closed.