Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2018 Total Security - Eventually loses internet access

Options

Hi,

So I'm running 2018 Total Security. Everything is running fine but every few days (I can't see a trigger or schedule) my PC just loses access to the internet. The network connection is still there, every other device in the house can see the internet and use it, but I just get timeouts on webpages, apps can't access it etc.

If I restart the PC, it all starts working again. The only software I'm running that might interfere with this is BD (plus I've had issues with BD in the past, one leading to buying a whole new PC, so I've learnt to look at BD first, as it is, by nature, so entrenched in the system). However, I travel a lot, so can't restart the PC when required. I also access it remotely, meaning that if the internet stops working, I can't log in remotely and restart it. I was away a few days last week and it happened, which was frustrating. When I'm away for 3 weeks in a few months, I really can't pop home to restart it as I'll be on another continent.

Any ideas?