Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Eating up/Consuming my disk space

Options

I have bitdefender 2018 free version installed on multiple machines, but one of my machines has been acting up as of late.  For some reason or another the Bitdefender free directory in Program Files continues to grow to the point that it occupies all of my hard drive space.  Literally I end up with 0% free after awhile. 

I performed a clean install and the initial free space on the drive was near 70GB.  After a day, that particular directory grew from approx. 1.5GB to about 30GB (and it continues to grow).  All of my other machines with bitdefender are fine.  It also takes an incredibly long time to delete the directory and re-install Bitdefender.  There are several small files in the directory that bog down the whole system.  I've tried to install it clean twice now even using the uninstaller provided by Bitdefender, but this machine gives me the same issues.  Any ideas?