Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BITDEFENDER 2019 products

Options
mdgboxx
mdgboxx ✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in General

So I can change the 2018 bookmark to 2910, in Google, I searched the latter. Here is what came up.

No page information in search results It means that Google could not access the page in order to create a useful description to show in Search results.

How to fix it

I don't own this page

The page owner blocked this page from Google in a suboptimal way, so we couldn't create a good page description. If you know the site owners, let them know that "robots.txt is blocking Google and can't create a site description in search results".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it only a matter of time before it is available?

EDIT: When I submitted this post, Bitdefender product 2019 forum, URL was displayed. I bookmarked it. My issue is resolved.