Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Account expiring without using, and download problem

Options

My company purchased Bitdefender through a retailer.

1. I got forwarded an email on 29 Aug about our Control Center  account being created. Then, on the 30 Aug I got another forwarded email saying your xxxxxxxx license key will expire in 29 days. Why is it? We haven't started using yet.

2. Is there a direct download to the install client? I follow a link in the email and got a file called setupdownloader_[very_long_Key].exe. However, when I try running this file, the download would get stuck at 0% even with admin account.

Thank you.

Comments

• On 8/31/2018 at 9:47 AM, Panupat said:

My company purchased Bitdefender through a retailer.

1. I got forwarded an email on 29 Aug about our Control Center  account being created. Then, on the 30 Aug I got another forwarded email saying your xxxxxxxx license key will expire in 29 days. Why is it? We haven't started using yet.

2. Is there a direct download to the install client? I follow a link in the email and got a file called setupdownloader_[very_long_Key].exe. However, when I try running this file, the download would get stuck at 0% even with admin account.

Thank you.

Hi, 

1. You may have received an email regarding a trial subscription created when the account was created. You can send me your Bitdefender Central account email/activation code through PM and I can check if your license key is still valid, or if there's any issue with it. 

2. The product needs to be downloaded through the installer. Please try a different network if available and/or disable any VPNs/Firewalls/Proxy during the download.