Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription Question

I have a couple of weeks left on my old Subscription, if i renew now will i lose those remaining days?

Comments

• Hi,

If you're renewing early for the same product type then the validity will simply be merged.

For more information regarding your account or subscription you can contact us at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Thanks!

• On 9/17/2018 at 10:46 PM, Stefan I. said:

If you're renewing early for the same product type then the validity will simply be merged.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what that means. Sounds like politicians speak to me;-) I have a number of days left on my current subscription & have an activation code to renew it. So if I use it now, will it reset my subscription period to now, effectively shortening it, or will it use the current subscription period that I've paid for, which ends in a few weeks?

• 5 hours ago, SteveS said:

I'm not sure I understand exactly what that means. Sounds like politicians speak to me;-) I have a number of days left on my current subscription & have an activation code to renew it. So if I use it now, will it reset my subscription period to now, effectively shortening it, or will it use the current subscription period that I've paid for, which ends in a few weeks?

Hi, 

Basically the validity should be merged if your new activation code is for the same type of subscription as the one you currently have. You can reach us at bitsy@bitdefender.com as Stefan I. mentioned above, and my colleagues can let you know exactly what will happen in your particular case.