Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Big problem with license activation ?

Options

Hello everyone on the forum,

I have a general question: what mode does Bitdefender support work in? I'm asking because my friend who is not an IT spet has a problem with it. A month ago he reported the problem to support and has not received any help until today. The problem was rather simple - incorrectly activated licenses. Is there anyone on the forum with Bitdefender support who could help him? Ticket no: 2018102716500001.

Regards, Jans

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

Hello,

We have prioritized the ticket and a reply will be sent today. We recommend checking the Inbox.

• Hello Roxana,

A few days have passed, every now and then we check the mailbox, unfortunately we did not notice any reaction from the support.

Regards. Jans

• Sergiu C.
    Options

3 hours ago, js56 said:

Hello Roxana,

A few days have passed, every now and then we check the mailbox, unfortunately we did not notice any reaction from the support.

Regards. Jans

Hello, 

You should have just received an email now. Once again we apologize for the delayed response. 

Thank you. 

• Hello,

Thank you for the reaction. The case was settled positively as expected.

Regards. Jans

• I too cannot install or activate my recent purchase - Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019. I created a ticket (#2018112823450005) and have yet to hear from you. It's been 2 WEEKS!!!