Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Enable Wallet Sync option

Options

Does any one can confirm that does Secure Enable Wallet Sync option? Where save this information? I am getting some one logging to my some account.

ScreenShot00780.png.4d65e6e0b79752d5464c20a31013a73b.png

Comments

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Hi, 

The wallet is synced through our cloud, but the database files are encrypted at all times, we wouldn't be able to access your wallet. 

• Be very careful how you expose your wallet files. I exported a BD2019 wallet file , then copied it to a flash dive, then imported the file into BD2019 on a different computer. The file had many old email user names, Websites and passwords INSERTED by BD. This file was created by me, password protected and I manually added every website and user data I wanted in it. Customer support replied:

"To address your inquiry, when you create a Bitdefender Wallet, it is set to integrate with the browsers that you choose ( Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) and wen you first open the Bitdefender Wallet it will automatically populate the list with websites which you already logged on and saved the credentials into the browsers, thus the Bitdefender Wallet is working properly and it is nothing wrong."

My 'new' wallet file is nothing like the one I created!! Wallet files do NOT automatically populate your every log-on upon creation.