Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2Checkout Illegal Renewal Scheme

Options

To all other customers that have had money retired from their accounts with this scheme please keep me (jco.engineer @gmail.com) posted on any legal action taken by anyone about this situation; or any other taken by the FDC.

This was my recent response to Bitdefender Customer Service Department on the subject...

Alina Paun,

Lets begin to be clear with you about this situation. Your actions and your response to this situation are completely unacceptable and irritating.

Fist of all this transaction was already brought to the attention of 2Checkout and Paypal and both of them responded that it was referred to your attention for action on the requested refund. I have no idea of what are your intention on delaying this process... but, even when this might be an insignificant amount for me or your business I'm pretty sure the organizations that regulate your business and the Federal Trade Commision should have something to say about the way you are handling it... and how others might have been affected by this scam put in place by 2Checkout on your behalf.

You should remember that before I accepted to go thru the payment process on the offer of 2Checkout I send an email to your organization stating that I didn't feel comfortable about completing the transaction with them.

From now on... and while I wait for the replacement of the money that 2Checkout took from my credit card on your behalf on a fraudulent manner... I will be taking this matter thru the channels on the FDC and the media forums related to the service you provide.

At this time I like to cancel my subscription to your product immediately and request the reimbursement of the other amount paid for the renewal offer that I accepted and authorized a payment of $22.50. Since you have access to my computer system and data... I will be considering you responsible for any attempt to hack into it from now on.

You may have a great product (that's why I choose to keep you for more than three years)... but your suspicious attention to this matter, and the questionable way in which 2Checkout intervened with our account on your behalf are unacceptable.

This communication (including your response) will be made public on all the public related forums from now on.

Sincerely,

Jaime Cosme Ortiz, PE