Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Purchased an ADDITIONAL PREMIUM subscription and lost the PREVIOUS SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!

Options

Dear Sirs,

Please refer to the attached screen capture (no_support.png) for your reference.

I am writing as a premium subscriber who entitled Priority Support as advertised, only I am not able to see a support button or an e-mail address from my Bitdefender Central webpage, nor can I access your consumer support page that I have to jot down the support case in here.

I had 15 active devices all in active subscriptions from my Bitdefender Family Pack 2020 subscription purchase dated 2020-02-13 at 16:01 (HKT). The above can be traced by Customer Care request, ticket no: 2020021310110004 and your e-mail to me on the same day at 19:02 (HKT) as copied underneath for better references:

Hello,

We've noticed that you recently purchased and activated a new Bitdefender product. However, the automatic renewal option is still enabled on your old Bitdefender Total Security product, up for renewal on November 3, 2020.

To avoid charging your account twice, we will cancel the option on your old product on February 16, 2020 . This will not affect the functionality or validity of your current subscription.

If

you would like to keep the automatic renewal option on your old product

enabled, however, please click

URL: XXXXXXXXXX

We will not disable the option if you choose to keep it.

Keep doing what you love, we'll take care of the rest.

Bitdefender Team

and also the chat ticket 2020021310110004 at 16:17 (HKT) as copied underneath for further proof of my previous purchases:

On Thu, 13th Feb 2020 at 10:11 am, Gideon <ai.tech@awe-inspiring.biz> wrote:

February 13, 2020, 2:25 am - Stefan Anghel : Welcome to Bitdefender Support. How may I help you today?

February 13, 2020, 2:27 am - Gideon Ng : I have a current subscription of 10 devices and would like to add 5 more devices. I was about to add a Family Pack subscription but what about my current one? Where can I find the expiring date of my current subscription and what would happen if I upgrade my current plan to Family plan?

February 13, 2020, 2:28 am - Stefan Anghel : Please allow me a couple of moments to locate your account, thank you Gideon!

February 13, 2020, 2:28 am - Gideon Ng : OK, I am here waiting

February 13, 2020, 2:31 am - Stefan Anghel : You should be able to see the expiry date in the "My account" tab of the Bitdefender program, nevertheless, it is still active until 2020/11/03, if you choose to activate the other subscription, the Family Pack one just today, it will be active until 2021/09/03 for 15 devices.

February 13, 2020, 2:33 am - Gideon Ng : I am using a Samsung S9+ now running Brave browser and I am not able to locate that information "My account" tab.

February 13, 2020, 2:33 am - Stefan Anghel : Right, on mobile you should check the "My subscriptions" tab of your www.central.bitdefender.com login.

February 13, 2020, 2:35 am - Gideon Ng : Hmm, I do not understand

February 13, 2020, 2:36 am - Gideon Ng : FIrst off, is it Nov 3 or March 11 for my current subscription?

February 13, 2020, 2:36 am - Stefan Anghel : The current expiry date of your subscription is the 3th of Nov 2020.

February 13, 2020, 2:38 am - Stefan Anghel : If you choose to activate the Family Pack today, then you'd be granted with 10 months in addition, not 12, thus making the expiry date 2021/09/03.

February 13, 2020, 2:38 am - Stefan Anghel : That's because you're merging a 10 device subscription with a 15 device one, thus 2 months will be deducted from the total validity due to this change.

February 13, 2020, 2:39 am - Gideon Ng : "... it will be active until 2021 September 3" by it, you mean ALL 15 devices would be activated from today till 2021 September 3?

February 13, 2020, 2:39 am - Stefan Anghel : That's correct Gideon.

February 13, 2020, 2:41 am - Gideon Ng : Another question is about VPN premium. Would that USD39 be available for all 15 devices?

February 13, 2020, 2:41 am - Stefan Anghel : Right, you can install the VPN on as many devices as you could install your main antivirus subscription.

February 13, 2020, 2:43 am - Gideon Ng : And the Family Subscription is basically 15 devices instead of 10 devices I am currently having, no more no less.

February 13, 2020, 2:43 am - Stefan Anghel : Indeed, technically wise both products are the same.

February 13, 2020, 2:46 am - Gideon Ng : Question about the VPN. Is there a list of server location that I can check on before any purchase being made?

February 13, 2020, 2:47 am - Stefan Anghel : Just a few moments so I can check.

February 13, 2020, 2:50 am - Gideon Ng : OK

February 13, 2020, 2:52 am - Stefan Anghel : The countries that are currently available for the VPN would be US, UK, Ukraine, Turkey, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Singapore, Russia, Romania, Norway, Netherlands, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Ireland, Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Denmark, Czechia, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and Argentina.

February 13, 2020, 2:56 am - Gideon Ng : Thanks. Allow me to make the purchase

February 13, 2020, 2:56 am - Stefan Anghel : Take your time and let me know, thank you.

February 13, 2020, 2:59 am - Gideon Ng : I just have it processed

February 13, 2020, 2:59 am - Gideon Ng : And would I be updated inmmediately and could you lemme know the expiry date of what we talked about (like where it is located)

February 13, 2020, 3:00 am - Stefan Anghel : I just checked the details of the purchase and the status of the charge is currently under Approval, which means it is currently being processed by your bank. My best advice now would be for you to wait a few more minutes and check again.

February 13, 2020, 3:00 am - Stefan Anghel : Just a few moments to check on how to see the expiry date on Android, thank you.

February 13, 2020, 3:01 am - Gideon Ng : OK, I will wait for awhile then.

February 13, 2020, 3:05 am - Stefan Anghel : After opening the Bitdefender Mobile Security application, you should see some dots at the bottom of the screen - just tap on it and then tap one more time on your email address.

Please refer to the screen capture (subcribe_confirmation.png) for my proof of purchase:

Earlier this morning at I made a Bitdefender Premium Security for 12 MONTH (order ID: 120950709). My understanding is that I am entitled to have Bitdefender security protection for my 15+10=25 devices along with the VPN service to them, but the screen capture (lost.png) explains what is happening to my account:

I look forward to your IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Yours faithfully,

Gideon (ai.tech@awe-inspiring.biz)

Comments

• AIBLTD
    AIBLTD
    edited May 2020
    Options

Regret for the missing 'h' on the URL (https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/), and a customer support ticket has just been issued.

Your IMMEDIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS NECESSARY, thank you.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi There,

The issue can only be resolved by bitdefender support staff. Kindly create a ticket here : https://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html or drop an email to bms@bitdefender.com

Kindly note that due to covid19, response time may be delayed. There is no other way to solve your issue other than approaching bitdefender support staff.

If this helps, kindly click on agree.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)