Parental control can't see windows profil

Hello,

I can not see all the profil on the computer of my child in the bitdefender central.

I see only a limited number of profil.

When I creat a new profil in widows I can see it in bitdefender central.

After restarting the computer the profil has appered but then the profil has vanish.

When I look again I can see the three windows's profil of my child on bitdefender central.

I see other account but not theirs.

When I clic on "view" and "all account" I can see theirs account but If I select one of them her I can not select the other windows account on the other bitdenfender child's account.

in all account I see nine windows' account.

Can you help me with that ?

Regards

Comments

• I have very similar issue:

I want to use Parental Control at my laptop (Win10 with all updates) , but can't select child account.

What I did

1. Installed parental control on this machine.

2. Created Windows Account - named julia

3. Created child's profile - named Julia

4. When I select this machine, can't see account julia, instead I can see old account (julka) that no longer exists

5. I selected "All accounts" for Julia profile.

6. I created a new profile - Test

7. For this profile I selected the same machine (warning icon was shown), then I was able to see julia (and others) Windows' accounts, I closed this without save

8. When I try to select again account for Test, Julia account is not visible again

• Hello everyone,

To review the setting, configure, change, enable, or disable them, or to enable reporting for a Microsoft Account. Follow the instructions to enable or disable the Parental Control;

Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & Other People, and then choose Manage Family Settings Online.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.