Vulnerability scan stuck on pending - Bitdefender Box 2

MSP
MSP
edited June 2020 in Bitdefender box

Previously, vulnerability scans launched against devices would start and complete within an hour. Recently, they either "forget" a scan was requested (the pending state disappears without having been completed), or the request appears to be stuck on "pending" forever (i.e. more than a day, so far).

Multiple devices and device types. Currently, a camera, an air purifier, a Synology NAS box, and multiple Deco 9 Plus wifi mesh access points are in a pending state. All my home devices, including the camera and air purifier, are connected to the Deco 9 Plus access points. The Synology NAS box and main Deco 9 Plus unit are connected via hardwire to the Bitdefender Box 2. Vulnerability scans previously worked just fine. All devices show as "protected" and connected in Bitdefender Central. Firmware appears current at 2.1.66.4. I also rebooted Bitdefender Box 2, but no change.

Things that have changed since normal behavior stopped:

Added the camera and air purifier. Created a guest network on the Deco Plus 9s (but no devices are on it).

I have a guest network on the Bitdefender Box 2 (only VMs connected to it) created around the time I set up the Bitdefender Box 2.

It has been weeks since last manually requested vulnerability scan for my devices. What is going on and how to fix?

Comments