Free version - Can't uninstall completely

I have Windows 10 running Bitdefender AV Free version. Recently it wouldn't  start protection.  In the past I've had to uninstall and reinstall to fix this issue, however this time I can't get the app completely uninstalled.  After uninstalling from System Settings\Apps, I had to run the Bitdefender Antivirus Free Uninstall Tool that I had downloaded at some point.  But even though it says it successfully removed the product, the directory remains, and bdredline.exe is still running as a background process after reboot.

Can someone give me the URL to a newer version of the Bitdefender Antivirus Free Uninstall Tool? My goal is to reinstall, but when I do so currently, it tells me I already have it installed (although not in System Settings\Apps) when I try to login to reactive the program nothing happens.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.