Did media autorun enable by itself?

So a while ago, when I turned on my computer, I launched my BitDefender's logs immediately, this is because last week, my cam turned on by itself. When I checked the logs, it said "Media autorun is enabled" and it only happened when I checked the logs. I do get notifications about one potential device vulnerability once a day, but this media autorun thing just appeared in the logs by itself, I'm concerned if a virus has seemed to access my settings. I am not so entirely sure if this was always on and BitDefender only found this just now, or if the settings were really changed.

Tagged:

Comments

• me too...ever get a response from this company....I am getting the message it is not so good

• Me too what to think? No response yet from Bitdefender

• Why did I get a notification that Microsoft had disabled my computer because it detected a trojan, I was unable to get out of that page and my only option was to turn my computer off manually?

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Ukrainian Government Websites Defaced in Massive Cyberattack

Hackers took down and defaced several Ukrainian government websites after diplomatic talks between Ukrainian, Russian and US officials reached a dead end on Thursday.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for iPhone Owners in 2022

‘Less is more applies’ perfectly to exploits targeting iOS. They are rare, but can inflict major damage..

Read more

Critical Vulnerability in 3 WordPress Plugins Impacts 84,000 Websites

“Security experts last week disclosed a critical WordPress plugin vulnerability affecting over 84,000 websites"

Read more