Did media autorun enable by itself?

So a while ago, when I turned on my computer, I launched my BitDefender's logs immediately, this is because last week, my cam turned on by itself. When I checked the logs, it said "Media autorun is enabled" and it only happened when I checked the logs. I do get notifications about one potential device vulnerability once a day, but this media autorun thing just appeared in the logs by itself, I'm concerned if a virus has seemed to access my settings. I am not so entirely sure if this was always on and BitDefender only found this just now, or if the settings were really changed.

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.