Security Widget

Very disappointed that Bitdefender removed the Security Widget. I saw the article dated April 2020 where it states they would be removing. For me, it was a great feature. Whoever monitors these comments, please note that I like the idea of a widget on my screen letting me know what was going on with certain notifications. It was the first thing that I would look at when I opened my computer. I have never understood why when something is working great and people love and use it, why does someone at the top makes a decision that affects its customers in a negative way.

That is my two cents.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.