Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN is not allowing mail or updates from apple store

Options
Mbelofsky
Mbelofsky
edited February 2021 in Privacy

I installed Bitdefender and Bitdefender VPN a few years ago and it was not ideal. But with using Nighthawk Router and access point, sadly they use Bitdefender as their Armor. So I went all in again (hoping it would be better and more mature).

Bitdefender shield has been running fine as well the unlimited VPN for weeks. This morning, all my mail shows that it cannot connect and I could not update a program in the App Store. I turned off VPN, and all my mail came through as well as the updated program.

No one is answering calls at Bitdefender, they just go nowhere it seems. The chat locks up. I can't log into bitdefender central. So either they are all down or something is going on.

If I turn on VPN back on, then mail stops as does ability to download. But internet through safari works.

So obviously it has been working and it just stopped. I updated to the newest version of Big Sur about a week ago so it has been working fine.

Answers

• Mbelofsky
    Options

Something changed. A few hours ago with VPN on it started getting emails again.