Why is my gigabit download speed limited to 360mps?

I've found a dozen articles all over the internet that the issues with my gigabit download being limited to 30%, and they all have one thing in common: Bitdefender. I've replaced every piece of hardware, including the mother board, the hard drive, the processor, the router, the fiber box, and every computer I own and run speed tests are limited to 360mps. Upload speeds are fine, it's downloads only.

I have the tech at my house plug HIS computer into my box without making a single change, and he runs 950+/950+

I've tried all of the various suggested changes to active firewall and such I found relating to Bitddfender, with no help. With COVID and my wife and I both working from home on video calls all day, I can't have the limits. I might not have even noticed it otherwise.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well, rule says that download speed is 1/8 of surfing speed & upload speed is 1/5 of download speed, but it may vary.

If your issue persists, kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)