Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender causes my pc to crash

Options
[{"insert":"I installed bitdefender Total Protection on my laptop(windows 10 ,21h1). From that day only I was having multiple issues with it I many times run reinstalled bitdefender & runned sfc, dism, repair through used update windows tool to reinstall windows many times, not none helps. \n\nThe parental control of bitdefender never blocks sites, if it it blocks all the sites with a error in browser that the connection is not secure, someone is snooping in it, when I saw in the https certificate I found that bitdefender inserted its keys in the certificate that's why it can't be validated, Moreover I haven't seen any such issues with Microsoft Edge Browser as parental control simply doesn't works on edge I don't know why? \nAlso I faced a lot of system crashes, lagging, and pc doesn't respond to commands when using bitdefender sometimes, but it automatically resolves in few minutes. I also had a blue screen death when using bitdefender, I contacted Microsoft their agent remotely access my computer to check the issue and also connected logs, they analysed the logs by sending it to second level staff, here is what he said to me \n\n\" Your data indicates it is a virtual driver (bdfwfpf_pc.sys) associated to BitDefender that is causing your system crashes.\n\nCompletely uninstall BitDefender and test to see if your system is stable, then if you want to continue using BitDefender, download and install the latest version they provide on their website. \"\nAlso he added to clean install os and then reinstall the bitdefender which I already done but still facing the same issue also I don't blue screen error again. Now I also analysed it and found that it may we cause of the issue (I turned on all the features of bitdefender for maximum security, also the ones not said by autopilot, also at the same time I turned on all the features of Microsoft defender like periodic scanning, app&browser control, memory integrity, etc) it might not be true. \n\nIn android I also have issues with bitdefender parental control as it doesn't works, if it works it works after few minutes of accessing the sites, it automatically gets stopped after some time until I have to go to open the app, many times when using chrome I get an error message from android in the title bitdefender parental control stops working with 3 options - wait, stop, send feedback. I repeatedly get these after few minutes popups till close the chrome \n\nHelp me to solve these issues \n"}]