Unable to process login forms

Hi,

In the last few days I've noticed a few websites I cannot log into that have been previously been working fine. I've tested different browsers (MS Edge, Chrome and Firefox) and also cleared caches, no plugins etc.

The only way I get these websites to work is to disable protection then log into those websites and re-enable the protection.

Has anything changed recently that would cause this behaviour?

Comments

• I am getting the same problem. One machine has the last update of 6/30 is working fine. The other updated 7/21 is getting the error."Not Acceptable! An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

• I encountered similar problem. It seems that BitDefender protection shield somehow interfere with AJAX requests payload

• I am having the same issue - in fact having issues posting this comment. Seems a lot of form submissions are janky. Even excluding the domain names isn't helping me

• I logged a support ticket and received the following a couple of days ago... It is a shame because I am now second guessing everytime I have an issue with not being able to log into a website or a page not loading - having to dia

Hello,

Thank you for your patience throughout the entire process and please accept my apologies for the frustration that we might have caused.

I have looked into the case and it seems that the situation is caused by an issue which has already been acknowledged by our development team. We are currently working on a fix which will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action on your end.

I will get back to you with an update regarding the fix as soon as we have one.

Thank you once again and have a nice day ahead!

Kind Regards,

Senior Customer Support Engineer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.