VPN drops game connection at log-in

I play a multiplayer online game and have never previously had an issue with connecting to the game, but am now at a residence for a month that has a router/firewall, which I am not allowed to change, that appears to be blocking the game. I am trying to get through the firewall using BD VPN, but repeatedly get the message "The game client lost its connection to the server" when I click to log-in. I have no issues with the internet otherwise, and can download data from the game. The game does allow VPNs. Any ideas of how to fix this? Cheers!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.