Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How can I keep password manager on?

Options
Lamby
edited January 2022 in Password Manager

Is there a way to not have to log into password manager every time I turn my computer on? I would rather I stayed logged-in all the time!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

The developers are now aware of this situation and we are expecting to receive an update soon.

Based on the research conducted so far, this appears to be the main concern at the moment.

Bear with us for just a little bit longer, as there are multiple teams involved in the task.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• need this it is annoying to login 30 times a day

• Catnutti
    Options

I agree! I'm constantly logging in even when I thought I was already logged in! I just got this new Password Manager and I'm ready to uninstall it!

• ttb
    Options

How to stop stop Password manager from requiring login repeatedly>

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello everyone,

This is going to be fixed shortly, I understand your frustration and I agree it causes an inconvenience and it's not the ideal user experience. I have exchanged opinions and feedback with the developers and they have assured me it's in the works. The multi-users option for Bitdefender Password Manager is also on the roadmap for 2022, but I don't have an ETA on this. More improvements are scheduled for this year and I appreciate your time and patience throughout this process. As soon as the correction is deployed, I'll give you a heads-up on the thread.

Thank you.

• Taco
    Options

How long does it take to solve a problem that anyone could have seen after - a try-out of - one day? I would like to return to the Wallet, but it has dissapeared ......

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited March 2022
    Options

@Taco Yep, I'm sure we all would have liked to have this resolved sooner, but sometimes there may be more going on behind the scenes than we known about :) Did you happen to disable Wallet in the browser Extension settings when you started using PM, or unpin it as in this example of Chrome?

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

I'll post this info here as well.

@Taco, @ttb, @Catnutti, @othasimmons, @Lamby

The testing phase for a feature that will no longer require the login every time is scheduled to take place in the upcoming sprint next month. I do not have an estimated time for deployment, because this feature is also tied to the Safari extension. The developers have submitted their request to Apple and it is pending approval. As soon as Safari support becomes available for the Password Manager, they can move forward with the rest of the developments.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards.

• Hello. I recently installed password manager on windows and use it in various browsers. Whenever I close the browser and reopen it I have to relog in to password manager Is there a way yet to keep it on?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Wdswest,

Yes, there is a way. When entering your master password, tick the "remember me" box and you won't have to login for each session anymore:

Regards