Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

password manager

Options
nelu
edited January 2022 in Password Manager

Is this password manager good for anything???

Looks so inoffensive to me!

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @nelu,

Bitdefender Password Manager is a multiplatform service that auto-saves, auto-fills, automatically generates, and manages your passwords for all websites and online services with the help of a single Master Password.

Password Manager comes as a browser extension for Windows and macOS. It supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, and Brave. It’s also available as a mobile app for Android and iOS.

Add the “Offline mode” – a feature that lets you access your passwords when an Internet connection is out of reach – and you basically have access to your passwords anytime, anywhere.

The new Bitdefender Password Manager service is currently available for purchase exclusively through your Bitdefender Central account. More updates will come for this product next year, including a full launch on the official Bitdefender website www.bitdefender.com, all in the first quarter of 2022.

The highest data security is assured through the latest, military standard, cryptographic algorithms – AES-256-CCM, SHA512, BCRYPT, HTTPS, and WSS protocols for data transmission.

Password Manager is using an end-to-end encryption system, which means all data is encrypted and decrypted only locally on your device. This guarantees that no one except the account holder who knows the master password has access to the passwords.

Password manager never stores or transmits the master password, which means no one else can access your vault in the unlikely event of a data breach.

Should you have any questions, let us know.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• arcturus
    Options

When will Password Manager include Safari?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello,

The developers are making the final touches before releasing the Safari extension. Some approvals were required and the timeline got stretched a bit. For the upcoming release, the developers have worked on visual adjustments, a new build with added languages, an improved import flow and the requested "Remember me" feature, that will solve the cumbersome login process.

I posted in the below thread as well, to spread the word.

Thanks

• I use an Android Chromebook. When I went to Google Play to download Bitdefender Password Manager Google Play said BPM was not compatible with my device. My device is an HP Chromebook and only one year old and running version 26 I think. What do I need to do to get BPM active?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @thephilosopher,

Password Manager is indeed not compatibile with the Chromebook..

It works with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari (coming soon) across Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.

Best regards.