Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Delete Password Manager data

Options
andyp56_uk
edited January 2022 in Password Manager

Hi,

I've tried Password Manager, but it's not a good interface, so I want to completely remove it from my Windows 10 PC.

I don't just want to remove the add-on from Brave, I also want to completely remove all of the passwords that I imported from LastPass.

There is no option to bulk-delete passwords (Accounts), and no option to completely remove data.

Can anyone advise on how I can achieve this please?

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @andyp56_uk and welcome to the Community!

There is no option to bulk delete, but after the trial expires, the account will be deleted after a period of time.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Hi Alexandru_BD,

Thanks for the quick response and for helping with this.

• abkkl556
    Options

But if we have a full licence of bitdefender ?? How can I bulk delete all the data according to GDPR ?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @abkkl556,

Should you wish to delete all the data according to GDPR regulations, kindly contact our Support Teams and they will be happy to help. Please note that deleting such data will result in the account being terminated, along with the subscription (if active).

You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

For more information regarding the personal data we collect, how and where we may use it, how we protect it, who has access to it, with whom we share it, and how you may correct it, you may consult our Privacy Policy below:

Best regards.

• dverted
    dverted ✭✭✭
    Options

I also want to bulk delete all the accounts from my Password Manager but can't see how to do this. I imported data from another PM but its a mess with many accounts I don't want in the Bitdefender PM. How can I delete them all and start fresh without going through 200 items individually.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @dverted,

As far as I know, there is no option to bulk delete the accounts. However, the Support teams can reset your Password Manager and you can start fresh afterwards, if you wish.

Head to the link below to choose the desired contact channel and one of the engineers will help you with that:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know if everything went smoothly.

Cheers

• Manchu10
    Manchu10 Manchu10
    Options

I want to clean up my old and never used passwords. How can I do that without doing a bulk delete?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Manchu10,

To delete saved passwords, first press the edit icon next to the entry you want to remove. Scroll down then choose “Delete”. When asked if you are sure you want to remove the account, select “Remove”.

• ddutton
    Options

I need to bulk delete accounts from my business lastpass import. there are hundreds. I know I should have before I did the import, but now there are there and I need to delete them. How?

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ddutton ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums.

The post above by @Alexandru_BD , the Forum Administrator, indicates that you need to contact Support.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor