Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager for ALL passwords?

Options
Paulo_IT
edited January 2022 in Password Manager

I've just subscribed Password Manager and I found out that it only provides support to browser passwords - when creating a new account, the URL attribute is mandatory :(

So where do I store my network, Windows, etc. passwords?

I would like to believe Bitdefender will extend the product for coping with, indeed, ALL passwords, because if not, should one have a different product for non browser passwords?

Waiting for good news from the development team ...

Thanks

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Paulo_IT and welcome to the Community!

Bitdefender Password Manager is a multiplatform service that auto-saves, auto-fills, automatically generates, and manages your passwords for all websites and online services with the help of a single Master Password.

Password Manager comes as a browser extension for Windows and macOS. It supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.

It’s also available as a mobile app for Android and iOS.

The product does not provide storage for network or Windows passwords.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hello Bitdefender administration,

I just purchased a subscription to Password Manager. I also had the same question as Paulo_IT. I understand deom your reply "The product does not provide storage for network or Windows passwords." I wouldn't have purchased this product if I had known this. Having to provide a URL for every password I want to store really doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and this concept does not fit my needs.

Please instruct me on the most convenient way to get a refund.

Thank you,

gils

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @gils and welcome to the Community!

I am very sorry to hear this. A workaround would be to use the notes feature, but this will not provide autofill:

Should you wish to cancel your order, the easiest way to receive a refund is by contacting our customer service team during the 30-day refund period, after the purchase.

You can get in touch with our Suppor Teams by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user