THE NIGHTMARE OF INTEMPESTIVE NOTIFICATIONS WINDOWS POPUPS

Please help,

If someone can help me please.

Every time I run my computer and because Bitdefender detects spams in my email tool, I suffered of dozens and dozens of Windows popups generated by Bitfender to alert me about potential risks. Fine. It do the job. But they appears every second during several long minutes. It's impossible to use the computer during this period due to the mouse focus taken by these popups. for stoppping them, I must click the popup cross of EVERY alert to close notifications.

I don't understand the strategy of Bitdefender to force me to close every one. There is absoluetly no possibility to put them in sleep mode them. I'm happy that bitdefender do a correct job but please don't ask me to confirm every alert. Ive contacted the Bitdefender support since several months and they've transferred the bug to dev guys. But no news in despite my reminders.

I've tried several setup but not efficient. The only solution is to stop Bitdefender!!!!

I've seen in the web and forums that I'm not alone in this case.

If someboy has found the alternative solution, thank you.

Lvd

Comments

• Hello @lvd68 and welcome to the Community!

There is an open thread where the notifications are debated and some of our members have also posted steps on how to customize the notifications in Bitdefender. Check it out here:

https://community.bitdefender.com/en/discussion/82379/how-to-stop-bitdefender-popups-notifications

Depending on type and severity, notifications are grouped in three categories: critical events, warning events and information events. Some notifications may not be turned off, because they are related to the antivirus functionality.

If possible, kindly send us a screenshot, so that we can know exactly what type of notifications are popping up.

Cheers and stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user